IMAM (Islamic Medical Association of Malaysia, or in Malay, Persatuan Perubatan Islam Malaysia), an official and registered association of Muslim doctors
Attention to those flying overseas doing medicine, this msg is specially dedicated for you :
- Would studying medicine be as simple as studying IB or A-Levels?
- Do I get to experience snow in Dublin?
- How many winter coats do I need to stuff into my luggage?
- Would halal food be easily available over there or do I need to eat vegetarian food all the time?
- People say that once you are in Europe, you can afford to travel all around it? Is that true? Don’t the countries far away from one to another?
- Would it be different, competing among international students than just among Malaysians? Is it that hard?
- How vulnerable am I to culture shock?
- What does the future prepare for me?
- …and so much more!
In this camp, you can have your chance to mix and mingle with the seniors who are already enriched with lifetime experiences and ‘eat more salts earlier’ (sounds familiar, huh?) For those who are worried about future medical prospects, we will enlighten you with inspiring talks from the Dean of Cyberjaya Medical University and many more doctors to come! We only offer limited places, so you won’t want to miss out! AN EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM! Details for this programme are as follows:
Date: 8 and 9 August 2008
Venue: Astana Dugang Country Resort, Sg Marib, Bangi
Pick up point: From KL Sentral
Fee: RM50 (includes accommodation, food and transport for 2 days! That’s cheap, very!)
Hesitate no more! Contact … Hafeez- 013-3443106 or Nurul Iman 013-3260616 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org